Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
- World War II veteran honored with Purple Heart 70 years after turning it down
More News From WRVO
High Gas Prices, Fewer Service Stations
By Jasmyn Belcher
Oswego, NY – Consumers shopping for the best gas prices may soon have even fewer options.
Over the past 30 years, the number of gas stations open in New York State has been cut in half. A Wall Street Journal report says 200 stations have closed in the past year alone.
WRVO's Jasmyn Belcher spoke with Executive Director of the New York State Association of Service Stations and Repair Shops, Ralph Bombardiere.