Most Active Stories
- Some billing relief for National Grid customers after bitter winter
- Cortland among counties to pull out of SAFE Act pilot program
- Wegmans takes a stance on genetically modified food
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
More News From WRVO
High Gas Prices, Fewer Service Stations
By Jasmyn Belcher
Oswego, NY – Consumers shopping for the best gas prices may soon have even fewer options.
Over the past 30 years, the number of gas stations open in New York State has been cut in half. A Wall Street Journal report says 200 stations have closed in the past year alone.
WRVO's Jasmyn Belcher spoke with Executive Director of the New York State Association of Service Stations and Repair Shops, Ralph Bombardiere.