Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
Holy Heartwarmer! No One Can Seem To Get Enough Of Batkid
Originally published on Sat November 16, 2013 4:44 pm
One day after San Francisco was turned into Gotham City so that a little boy who battled leukemia could fight off some archcriminals, fans still can't seem to get enough of Miles Scott, a.k.a. Batkid.
Just explore #batkid on Twitter and you'll see what we mean.
The news networks also can't leave the story alone.
Fox News: Batkid saves the day!
We could go on. But the guy many want to hear from, of course, is Batkid himself. KGO-TV in San Franciso had an exclusive chat with the crime fighter and his parents.