Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
Housing Rebound In 2012?
The U.S. has gone through five years of foreclosed homes, vacant subdivisions and houses worth less than the owner's mortgage. Host Michel Martin and NPR Senior Business Editor Marilyn Geewax discuss whether predictions of a turnaround in the housing market are realistic or just new year optimism.