Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- No bones about it, Utica College students learn more than anthropology in Albania
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
Housing Rebound In 2012?
The U.S. has gone through five years of foreclosed homes, vacant subdivisions and houses worth less than the owner's mortgage. Host Michel Martin and NPR Senior Business Editor Marilyn Geewax discuss whether predictions of a turnaround in the housing market are realistic or just new year optimism.