Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
How Newt Gingrich Changes GOP Race With S.C. Win
Gingrich earned a decisive win in the South Carolina primary, so now the Republican presidential nomination race has three different winners in three different states. Host Michel Martin explores what this means going into the Florida primary, and previews the State of the Union speech. She hears from journalists Mary Kate Cary and Cynthia Tucker.