Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
More News From WRVO
Oswego, NY – This is an archived episode of Nature of Things from December 15th, 1989.
Weeks stumbles upon a diner on the last weekend of deer season. He hears hunters sharing experiences and thoughts on the possibly unsuccessful season thus far. He realizes that sharp eyes, patience and skill are necessary traits of a hunter. Similarities are discussed between his perspective watching nature and their perspective hiding within it. Both the nature enthusiast and the hunter wait for a perfect opportunity.