Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
More News From WRVO
Oswego, NY – This is an archived episode of Nature of Things from December 15th, 1989.
Weeks stumbles upon a diner on the last weekend of deer season. He hears hunters sharing experiences and thoughts on the possibly unsuccessful season thus far. He realizes that sharp eyes, patience and skill are necessary traits of a hunter. Similarities are discussed between his perspective watching nature and their perspective hiding within it. Both the nature enthusiast and the hunter wait for a perfect opportunity.