Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
More News From WRVO
Hybrid School Buses
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – Senator Charles Schumer is seeking federal legislation to give school districts tax credits for purchasing hybrid school buses.
But as WRVO's Chris Ulanowski found out, hybrid school buses might not be suitable for all school districts. He spoke to David Hillman of I-C Bus in Warrenville, Illinois - the only maker of hybrid school buses in the world.