Most Active Stories
- Beginning of college marks transition period for students and parents
- North Country lawmaker, group, working to save Fort Drum jobs
- Syracuse University named top campus for LGBT students
- Classic midway prize missing from this year's state fair
- Teachout blasts Time Warner-Comcast merger, says she would stop it if elected
More News From WRVO
Hybrid School Buses
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – Senator Charles Schumer is seeking federal legislation to give school districts tax credits for purchasing hybrid school buses.
But as WRVO's Chris Ulanowski found out, hybrid school buses might not be suitable for all school districts. He spoke to David Hillman of I-C Bus in Warrenville, Illinois - the only maker of hybrid school buses in the world.