Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
More News From WRVO
Hybrid School Buses
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – Senator Charles Schumer is seeking federal legislation to give school districts tax credits for purchasing hybrid school buses.
But as WRVO's Chris Ulanowski found out, hybrid school buses might not be suitable for all school districts. He spoke to David Hillman of I-C Bus in Warrenville, Illinois - the only maker of hybrid school buses in the world.