Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
More News From WRVO
Hybrid School Buses
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – Senator Charles Schumer is seeking federal legislation to give school districts tax credits for purchasing hybrid school buses.
But as WRVO's Chris Ulanowski found out, hybrid school buses might not be suitable for all school districts. He spoke to David Hillman of I-C Bus in Warrenville, Illinois - the only maker of hybrid school buses in the world.