Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
Ikea Changes Design Of Popular Bookcase
According to The Economist magazine, Ikea is changing the design of its popular Billy Bookcases to make the shelves deeper. The magazine asserts that's because Ikea thinks its customers will use the shelves for ornaments and tchotchkees – not books. But an Ikea spokesman insists "Billy is best for books."