Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
Illegal Immigration A Central Issue In GOP Race
Michele Bachmann and Herman Cain have engaged in a round of one-upmanship on the issue, with Bachmann promising to build a double fence on the U.S.-Mexico border and Cain saying he would electrify the border fence. A number of Latino republicans warn that their party risks alienating Latino voters.