Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Air Force plane found deep below Lake Ontario from 1952 crash
More News From WRVO
Images of Iraq - Feature Interview
By Chris Ulanowski
Syracuse, NY – Photojournalist Matt Moyer saw the freedom granted to the Iraqi people with the fall of Baghdad to U-S troops in April 2003. His photographs were featured in National Geographic's June 2004 magazine.
The LaFayette, NY native was back in Central New York to speak about his photos at Onondaga Community College. Mr. Moyer's exhibit "Images of Iraq" will be on display at OCC's Ann Felton Multi-cultural Center galley through April 27.