Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
More News From WRVO
Images of Iraq - Feature Interview
By Chris Ulanowski
Syracuse, NY – Photojournalist Matt Moyer saw the freedom granted to the Iraqi people with the fall of Baghdad to U-S troops in April 2003. His photographs were featured in National Geographic's June 2004 magazine.
The LaFayette, NY native was back in Central New York to speak about his photos at Onondaga Community College. Mr. Moyer's exhibit "Images of Iraq" will be on display at OCC's Ann Felton Multi-cultural Center galley through April 27.