Most Active Stories
- Some billing relief for National Grid customers after bitter winter
- Cortland among counties to pull out of SAFE Act pilot program
- Wegmans takes a stance on genetically modified food
- String of heroin overdoses stresses prevention drug training
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
More News From WRVO
Images of Iraq - Feature Interview
By Chris Ulanowski
Syracuse, NY – Photojournalist Matt Moyer saw the freedom granted to the Iraqi people with the fall of Baghdad to U-S troops in April 2003. His photographs were featured in National Geographic's June 2004 magazine.
The LaFayette, NY native was back in Central New York to speak about his photos at Onondaga Community College. Mr. Moyer's exhibit "Images of Iraq" will be on display at OCC's Ann Felton Multi-cultural Center galley through April 27.