Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
Imminent Changes To Alabama Immigration Law?
Some GOP lawmakers in Alabama say that changes to the state's immigration law may be necessary. They're considering tweaking the provision that makes it a crime for Alabama residents to lend charitable aid to anyone who is illegally in the state. Guest host Tony Cox speaks with John Archibald of Birmingham News.