Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
Imminent Changes To Alabama Immigration Law?
Some GOP lawmakers in Alabama say that changes to the state's immigration law may be necessary. They're considering tweaking the provision that makes it a crime for Alabama residents to lend charitable aid to anyone who is illegally in the state. Guest host Tony Cox speaks with John Archibald of Birmingham News.