Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
Inheritance Denied For Some Baby Boomers' Kids
Fifty-one percent of millionaire Baby Boomers do not think it's important to leave money to their children. They feel they should be able to enjoy their hard-earned cash. That's according to a survey conducted by the investment firm U.S Trust. Tell Me More explores the pros and cons of saving your money for yourself.