Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
Public Radio Presents
Innovation Hub: The Beatles
On February 9, 1964, The Beatles took America by storm, making their first appearance on the Ed Sullivan show. Fifty years later, we examine why the group was so innovative. Beyond reshaping music, they changed business, art, Hollywood, fashion, and culture.
Join us Sunday, February 9 at 7 p.m. as Public Radio Presents Innovation Hub: The Beatles. Host Kara Miller will speak with internationally renowned Beatles expert Mark Lewisohn, about why The Beatles were consistently innovative and refused to conform. We'll hear from Vivek Tiwary, who has written about the unusual and amazingly successful marketing of The Beatles. We’ll also hear the voices of ordinary Americans who remember how The Beatles changed their lives, both personally and professionally.
Innovation Hub is a production of WGBH in Boston. Click here for more information about the program.