Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
More News From WRVO
Internation Joint Commission Study Board Releases Report on Lake Ontario-St. Lawrence River Water Level Regulations
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – The regulations governing water levels on Lake Ontario and the St. Lawrence River have remained the same since they were first enacted almost 50-years ago. The regulations could change soon under recommendations released this week by a study board commissioned by the International Joint Commission.
Tony Eberhardt is the U-S General Manager of the Study Board. WRVO's Chris Ulanowski spoke to him about the group's recommendations.