Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
More News From WRVO
Internation Joint Commission Study Board Releases Report on Lake Ontario-St. Lawrence River Water Level Regulations
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – The regulations governing water levels on Lake Ontario and the St. Lawrence River have remained the same since they were first enacted almost 50-years ago. The regulations could change soon under recommendations released this week by a study board commissioned by the International Joint Commission.
Tony Eberhardt is the U-S General Manager of the Study Board. WRVO's Chris Ulanowski spoke to him about the group's recommendations.