Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- No bones about it, Utica College students learn more than anthropology in Albania
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
Interrogations Without Torture
In the aftermath of the Boston bombings, some critics said investigators should have used harsh interrogation techniques with the surviving suspect. Host Michel Martin speaks with counterterrorism expert and former FBI Agent Joe Navarro about how attitudes about torture have evolved, and what really are the most effective ways to interrogate.