Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Winter storm brings heavy snow to the region
- Closings and cancelations for Wednesday
- Oswego County nuclear plant shut down for the second time in less than a week
Iranian Court Reviews Plan To Offer Hikers Bail
In Iran Tuesday, President, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad told NBC authorities would soon release two American hikers convicted on espionage charges. A lawyer for the hikers also said an appeals court would release them on bail. Judges say they're still reviewing the plan to offer bail.