Most Active Stories
- Some billing relief for National Grid customers after bitter winter
- Cortland among counties to pull out of SAFE Act pilot program
- Wegmans takes a stance on genetically modified food
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
Iraq Withdrawal: About Time, Or Looming Disaster?
President Obama has said all U.S. troops will come home by year's end. Critics call the move a disaster, arguing Iraq is still far from stable, and move will leave the country vulnerable to sectarian violence and to influence from Iran. Others insist the announcement is long overdue.