Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
Iraq Withdrawal: About Time, Or Looming Disaster?
President Obama has said all U.S. troops will come home by year's end. Critics call the move a disaster, arguing Iraq is still far from stable, and move will leave the country vulnerable to sectarian violence and to influence from Iran. Others insist the announcement is long overdue.