Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
Iraq Withdrawal: About Time, Or Looming Disaster?
President Obama has said all U.S. troops will come home by year's end. Critics call the move a disaster, arguing Iraq is still far from stable, and move will leave the country vulnerable to sectarian violence and to influence from Iran. Others insist the announcement is long overdue.