Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
Italian Appeals Court To Decide Amanda Knox's Fate
American Amanda Knox has a chance at freedom after spending four years behind bars in Italy. An Italian appeals court will decide Monday whether she killed her British roommate. Knox, who says she's innocent, was convicted in 2009 along with Raffaele Sollecito in the death of fellow student Meredith Kercher. David Greene talks about the trial with Barbie Nadeau, a reporter for Newsweek, who has written a book about the trial.