Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Education historian lashes out against Common Core during Syracuse visit
Italian Appeals Court To Decide Amanda Knox's Fate
American Amanda Knox has a chance at freedom after spending four years behind bars in Italy. An Italian appeals court will decide Monday whether she killed her British roommate. Knox, who says she's innocent, was convicted in 2009 along with Raffaele Sollecito in the death of fellow student Meredith Kercher. David Greene talks about the trial with Barbie Nadeau, a reporter for Newsweek, who has written a book about the trial.