Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Air Force plane found deep below Lake Ontario from 1952 crash
Italian Appeals Court To Decide Amanda Knox's Fate
American Amanda Knox has a chance at freedom after spending four years behind bars in Italy. An Italian appeals court will decide Monday whether she killed her British roommate. Knox, who says she's innocent, was convicted in 2009 along with Raffaele Sollecito in the death of fellow student Meredith Kercher. David Greene talks about the trial with Barbie Nadeau, a reporter for Newsweek, who has written a book about the trial.