Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Air Force plane found deep below Lake Ontario from 1952 crash
It's Up To Congress Whether To Back Obama's Plan
NPR's Tamara Keith talks with members of Congress for reaction to President Obama's speech last night. Among other ideas in his plan, the president is proposing tax incentives to encourage businesses to hire unemployed and wounded veterans as well as Americans who have been without work for more than six months.