Most Active Stories
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
It's Up To Congress Whether To Back Obama's Plan
NPR's Tamara Keith talks with members of Congress for reaction to President Obama's speech last night. Among other ideas in his plan, the president is proposing tax incentives to encourage businesses to hire unemployed and wounded veterans as well as Americans who have been without work for more than six months.