Most Active Stories
- Some billing relief for National Grid customers after bitter winter
- Cortland among counties to pull out of SAFE Act pilot program
- Wegmans takes a stance on genetically modified food
- String of heroin overdoses stresses prevention drug training
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
Ivorians Try To Bring Peace With New Parliament
On Sunday, Ivorian voters headed to the polls. Many hoped for a peaceful election, especially after the violent fall out of last year's presidential vote. But opposition parties called for a boycott. Host Michel Martin speaks with Associated Press reporter Laura Burke in Ivory Coast's capital, Abidjan.