Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Education historian lashes out against Common Core during Syracuse visit
Ivorians Try To Bring Peace With New Parliament
On Sunday, Ivorian voters headed to the polls. Many hoped for a peaceful election, especially after the violent fall out of last year's presidential vote. But opposition parties called for a boycott. Host Michel Martin speaks with Associated Press reporter Laura Burke in Ivory Coast's capital, Abidjan.