Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Winter storm to bring heavy snow to the region Wednesday and Thursday
- Oswego County nuclear plant shut down for the second time in less than a week
Ivorians Try To Bring Peace With New Parliament
On Sunday, Ivorian voters headed to the polls. Many hoped for a peaceful election, especially after the violent fall out of last year's presidential vote. But opposition parties called for a boycott. Host Michel Martin speaks with Associated Press reporter Laura Burke in Ivory Coast's capital, Abidjan.