Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
Ivorians Try To Bring Peace With New Parliament
On Sunday, Ivorian voters headed to the polls. Many hoped for a peaceful election, especially after the violent fall out of last year's presidential vote. But opposition parties called for a boycott. Host Michel Martin speaks with Associated Press reporter Laura Burke in Ivory Coast's capital, Abidjan.