Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
Jack Abramoff Calls D.C. Politics Dirty As Ever
Abramoff earned millions making deals and trading favors on Capitol Hill before being imprisoned on corruption charges. He's been called 'scum' and a 'bloodsucking bogeyman.' He speaks with host Michel Martin about his new memoir Capitol Punishment: The Hard Truth About Washington Corruption From America's Most Notorious Lobbyist.