Most Active Stories
- Syracuse Hancock International Airport is looking west for continued growth
- Very contagious respiratory virus affecting children expected to hit central New York soon
- Keeping cool: how to treat hot flashes
- Contagious respiratory virus hits three children in central New York
- Environmentalists gear up for weekend climate change march in New York City
Jacques Pepin Selects His 'Essential' Favorites
In the U.S., he's beloved for his PBS programs. But chef Jacques Pepin apprenticed in the Grand Hotel de L'Europe at 13, was personal chef for three French heads of state, and cooked at New York City's Le Pavillon.
In Essential Pepin, he culls his favorite dishes from six decades in the kitchen.