Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
Jacques Pepin Selects His 'Essential' Favorites
In the U.S., he's beloved for his PBS programs. But chef Jacques Pepin apprenticed in the Grand Hotel de L'Europe at 13, was personal chef for three French heads of state, and cooked at New York City's Le Pavillon.
In Essential Pepin, he culls his favorite dishes from six decades in the kitchen.