Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
- World War II veteran honored with Purple Heart 70 years after turning it down
Jacques Pepin Selects His 'Essential' Favorites
In the U.S., he's beloved for his PBS programs. But chef Jacques Pepin apprenticed in the Grand Hotel de L'Europe at 13, was personal chef for three French heads of state, and cooked at New York City's Le Pavillon.
In Essential Pepin, he culls his favorite dishes from six decades in the kitchen.