Most Active Stories
- Some billing relief for National Grid customers after bitter winter
- Cortland among counties to pull out of SAFE Act pilot program
- Wegmans takes a stance on genetically modified food
- String of heroin overdoses stresses prevention drug training
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
Jacques Pepin Selects His 'Essential' Favorites
In the U.S., he's beloved for his PBS programs. But chef Jacques Pepin apprenticed in the Grand Hotel de L'Europe at 13, was personal chef for three French heads of state, and cooked at New York City's Le Pavillon.
In Essential Pepin, he culls his favorite dishes from six decades in the kitchen.