Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Winter storm brings heavy snow to the region
- Closings and cancelations for Wednesday
- Oswego County nuclear plant shut down for the second time in less than a week
Jill Stein on the Campbell Conversations
Jill Stein is the Green Party's nominee-apparent for President of the United States. In this conversations she outlines the party's main goals and message in its run for the White House.
She also explains why, in another presidential election that could be extremely close, liberal and progressive voters should consider voting for a third-party candidate.
She also argues for a single payer health care system as a way to address both social justice and overspending, and talks about what it's like to run against Roseanne Barr.