Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
Jill Stein on the Campbell Conversations
Jill Stein is the Green Party's nominee-apparent for President of the United States. In this conversations she outlines the party's main goals and message in its run for the White House.
She also explains why, in another presidential election that could be extremely close, liberal and progressive voters should consider voting for a third-party candidate.
She also argues for a single payer health care system as a way to address both social justice and overspending, and talks about what it's like to run against Roseanne Barr.