Most Active Stories
- Some billing relief for National Grid customers after bitter winter
- Cortland among counties to pull out of SAFE Act pilot program
- Wegmans takes a stance on genetically modified food
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
Jill Stein on the Campbell Conversations
Jill Stein is the Green Party's nominee-apparent for President of the United States. In this conversations she outlines the party's main goals and message in its run for the White House.
She also explains why, in another presidential election that could be extremely close, liberal and progressive voters should consider voting for a third-party candidate.
She also argues for a single payer health care system as a way to address both social justice and overspending, and talks about what it's like to run against Roseanne Barr.