Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Air Force plane found deep below Lake Ontario from 1952 crash
The 86th Annual Academy Awards
John Travolta Messes Up 'Let It Go' Singer's Name
Originally published on Mon March 3, 2014 11:11 am
LINDA WERTHEIMER, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Linda Wertheimer.
Seems bad boy Danny Zuko still doesn't do his homework. The star of "Grease" had a walk-on last night in the Oscars. John Travolta introduced Idina Menzel, calling her wickedly talented. She starred in "Wicked" on Broadway. But it quickly became clear he'd never heard of her. He introduced her as Adele Dazim. The song Ms. Menzel sang, from "Frozen," won the Oscar, anyway.
It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.