Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
- No bones about it, Utica College students learn more than anthropology in Albania
More News From WRVO
John Weeks: The Nature of a Naturalist
By Mark Lavonier
Oswego, NY – You may have heard the commentaries of John Weeks on "The Nature of Things" on WRVO's Morning Edition Friday. For over two decades, his weekly broadcast has taken us on a guided tour of the forests, rivers, and wildlife in our region, as well as the occasional nature walk in our backyard.
John's early fascination with our world has led to a career in environmental advocacy that has spanned over 60 years.
"Nature of Things" producer Mark Lavonier recently met with John to learn a bit more about the "nature of a naturalist."