Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
- World War II veteran honored with Purple Heart 70 years after turning it down
More News From WRVO
John Weeks: The Nature of a Naturalist
By Mark Lavonier
Oswego, NY – You may have heard the commentaries of John Weeks on "The Nature of Things" on WRVO's Morning Edition Friday. For over two decades, his weekly broadcast has taken us on a guided tour of the forests, rivers, and wildlife in our region, as well as the occasional nature walk in our backyard.
John's early fascination with our world has led to a career in environmental advocacy that has spanned over 60 years.
"Nature of Things" producer Mark Lavonier recently met with John to learn a bit more about the "nature of a naturalist."