Most Active Stories
- Syracuse Hancock International Airport is looking west for continued growth
- Very contagious respiratory virus affecting children expected to hit central New York soon
- Keeping cool: how to treat hot flashes
- Contagious respiratory virus hits three children in central New York
- Environmentalists gear up for weekend climate change march in New York City
More News From WRVO
John Weeks: The Nature of a Naturalist
By Mark Lavonier
Oswego, NY – You may have heard the commentaries of John Weeks on "The Nature of Things" on WRVO's Morning Edition Friday. For over two decades, his weekly broadcast has taken us on a guided tour of the forests, rivers, and wildlife in our region, as well as the occasional nature walk in our backyard.
John's early fascination with our world has led to a career in environmental advocacy that has spanned over 60 years.
"Nature of Things" producer Mark Lavonier recently met with John to learn a bit more about the "nature of a naturalist."