Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
More News From WRVO
John Weeks: The Nature of a Naturalist
By Mark Lavonier
Oswego, NY – You may have heard the commentaries of John Weeks on "The Nature of Things" on WRVO's Morning Edition Friday. For over two decades, his weekly broadcast has taken us on a guided tour of the forests, rivers, and wildlife in our region, as well as the occasional nature walk in our backyard.
John's early fascination with our world has led to a career in environmental advocacy that has spanned over 60 years.
"Nature of Things" producer Mark Lavonier recently met with John to learn a bit more about the "nature of a naturalist."