Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
More News From WRVO
John Weeks reflects on, "The Nature of Things"
By Mark Lavonier
Oswego, NY – After 24 years of taking listeners on a nature tour of Central New York - naturalist John Weeks recently concluded his weekly commentary, "The Nature of Things" on the WRVO Stations. He stopped by the studio and spoke with WRVO's Mark Lavonier to reflect on his time on air.
A collection of his radio essays are featured in a new book, "Nature's Quiet Conversations" published by Syracuse University Press.