Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
- World War II veteran honored with Purple Heart 70 years after turning it down
More News From WRVO
John Weeks reflects on, "The Nature of Things"
By Mark Lavonier
Oswego, NY – After 24 years of taking listeners on a nature tour of Central New York - naturalist John Weeks recently concluded his weekly commentary, "The Nature of Things" on the WRVO Stations. He stopped by the studio and spoke with WRVO's Mark Lavonier to reflect on his time on air.
A collection of his radio essays are featured in a new book, "Nature's Quiet Conversations" published by Syracuse University Press.