Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Winter storm to bring heavy snow to the region Wednesday and Thursday
- School closings and delays for Wednesday
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
More News From WRVO
John Weeks reflects on, "The Nature of Things"
By Mark Lavonier
Oswego, NY – After 24 years of taking listeners on a nature tour of Central New York - naturalist John Weeks recently concluded his weekly commentary, "The Nature of Things" on the WRVO Stations. He stopped by the studio and spoke with WRVO's Mark Lavonier to reflect on his time on air.
A collection of his radio essays are featured in a new book, "Nature's Quiet Conversations" published by Syracuse University Press.