Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
More News From WRVO
John Weeks reflects on, "The Nature of Things"
By Mark Lavonier
Oswego, NY – After 24 years of taking listeners on a nature tour of Central New York - naturalist John Weeks recently concluded his weekly commentary, "The Nature of Things" on the WRVO Stations. He stopped by the studio and spoke with WRVO's Mark Lavonier to reflect on his time on air.
A collection of his radio essays are featured in a new book, "Nature's Quiet Conversations" published by Syracuse University Press.