Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
More News From WRVO
Judical Abuses and Errors
By Chris Ulanowski
Syracuse, NY – The Chairman of the State Senate Judiciary Committee wants to "weed out" local town and village judges whose behavior on the bench is questionable.
Senator John Defrancisco of Syracuse is holding a public hearing to review possible reforms. He spoke to WRVO's Chris Ulanowski.