Most Active Stories
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
More News From WRVO
Judical Abuses and Errors
By Chris Ulanowski
Syracuse, NY – The Chairman of the State Senate Judiciary Committee wants to "weed out" local town and village judges whose behavior on the bench is questionable.
Senator John Defrancisco of Syracuse is holding a public hearing to review possible reforms. He spoke to WRVO's Chris Ulanowski.