Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
More News From WRVO
Judical Abuses and Errors
By Chris Ulanowski
Syracuse, NY – The Chairman of the State Senate Judiciary Committee wants to "weed out" local town and village judges whose behavior on the bench is questionable.
Senator John Defrancisco of Syracuse is holding a public hearing to review possible reforms. He spoke to WRVO's Chris Ulanowski.