Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
More News From WRVO
Judical Abuses and Errors
By Chris Ulanowski
Syracuse, NY – The Chairman of the State Senate Judiciary Committee wants to "weed out" local town and village judges whose behavior on the bench is questionable.
Senator John Defrancisco of Syracuse is holding a public hearing to review possible reforms. He spoke to WRVO's Chris Ulanowski.