Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
Politics and Government
Julie Cecile and Pat Kilmartin on the Campbell Conversations
Almost every November, voters are asked to make choices about judges, but they have almost no relevant information about how those judges will approach their jobs. Beyond knowing the candidates' party, citizens end up casting votes largely in the dark. And Family Court is perhaps the murkiest of all judicial positions.
In this installment of election season Campbell Conversations, Grant Reeher tries to get Julie Cecile and Pat Kilmartin, the candidates for Onondaga County Family Court Judge, to shed some light on how they will handle this important public responsibility.