Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
Justice Denied In Puerto Rico, Says ACLU Chief
Host Michel Martin continues the conversation surrounding the Puerto Rico Police Department. The U.S. Department of Justice recently released a report accusing the police of violating the constitution and using excessive — sometimes fatal — force against civilians. Earlier this year, the American Civil Liberties Union conducted its own investigation, finding similar allegations of police brutality in Puerto Rico. Host Michel Martin speaks with ACLU Executive Director Anthony Romero.