Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
Justice Denied In Puerto Rico, Says ACLU Chief
Host Michel Martin continues the conversation surrounding the Puerto Rico Police Department. The U.S. Department of Justice recently released a report accusing the police of violating the constitution and using excessive — sometimes fatal — force against civilians. Earlier this year, the American Civil Liberties Union conducted its own investigation, finding similar allegations of police brutality in Puerto Rico. Host Michel Martin speaks with ACLU Executive Director Anthony Romero.