Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
Around the Nation
Justice Served Through Conrad Murray Verdict?
Dr. Murray, personal physician to the late Michael Jackson, was recently found guilty of involuntary manslaughter. Host Michel Martin discusses the verdict and lessons learned with Loyola Law School Professor Laurie Levenson and music and culture journalist Steven Ivory.