Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
Around the Nation
Justice Served Through Conrad Murray Verdict?
Dr. Murray, personal physician to the late Michael Jackson, was recently found guilty of involuntary manslaughter. Host Michel Martin discusses the verdict and lessons learned with Loyola Law School Professor Laurie Levenson and music and culture journalist Steven Ivory.