Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
Around the Nation
Justice Served Through Conrad Murray Verdict?
Dr. Murray, personal physician to the late Michael Jackson, was recently found guilty of involuntary manslaughter. Host Michel Martin discusses the verdict and lessons learned with Loyola Law School Professor Laurie Levenson and music and culture journalist Steven Ivory.