Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
Kenyan Troops Pursue Shabab Militants In Somalia
Kenyan officials blame the Shabab militant group, which allied itself with al-Qaida, for a recent spate of kidnappings in Kenya. The government in Nairobi suggested troops might pursue targets up to 100 miles inside Somalia. Shabab promised on Monday to attack Kenya's capital city in retaliation.