Most Active Stories
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
Kerry Kennedy: Bullying Is A Human Rights Issue
For many, the struggle for freedom from abuse begins on the playground. The Robert F. Kennedy Center for Justice and Human Rights has a new effort to address bullying in schools. Kerry Kennedy is the president of the organization and the daughter of the late Robert F. Kennedy. She speaks with host Michel Martin.