Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
Kerry Kennedy: Bullying Is A Human Rights Issue
For many, the struggle for freedom from abuse begins on the playground. The Robert F. Kennedy Center for Justice and Human Rights has a new effort to address bullying in schools. Kerry Kennedy is the president of the organization and the daughter of the late Robert F. Kennedy. She speaks with host Michel Martin.