Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
Larry King Signs Up With The Russians
Larry King, who signed off from CNN in December 2010, has signed on with the English-language arm of RT, the Russian TV channel that aims to cover "the major issues of our time for viewers wishing to question more and delivers stories often missed by the mainstream media."
According to RT, King will "host a mold-breaking political talk show" — Politics with Larry King — starting in June. The network will also broadcast his Larry King Now program, which has been streaming online at Hulu.com and Ora.tv.
The 79-year-old King says in RT's announcement that he is "thrilled at the opportunity to talk politics with some of the most influential people in Washington and around the country."
Click here for RT's "where to watch" webpage.