Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
Before Launch, Netflix Scraps Qwikster
Netflix announced Monday it is reversing its highly controversial move to create two separate companies, one for its streaming service and another for mailing DVDs. The company now says customers will be able to keep just one account and one password.