Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
More News From WRVO
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – More county clerks across the state say they'll refuse to comply with Governor Spitzer's license plan, which will make it easier for undocumented workers to obtain driver's licenses.
WRVO's Chris Ulanowski spoke to the President of the State County Clerks Association, Kathleen Marchione, about the controversy.