Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
More News From WRVO
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – More county clerks across the state say they'll refuse to comply with Governor Spitzer's license plan, which will make it easier for undocumented workers to obtain driver's licenses.
WRVO's Chris Ulanowski spoke to the President of the State County Clerks Association, Kathleen Marchione, about the controversy.