Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Education historian lashes out against Common Core during Syracuse visit
Listeners Give Financial Tips For End Of Life
Tell Me More Editor Ammad Omar and host Michel Martin comb through listener feedback on the program's week-long series about aging and the end of life. They also discuss the death of Native American activist Elouise Cobell, and extend thanks to member stations who've contributed to Tell Me More's "In Your Ear" segments, including WOSU, WNPR, WDET and WVAS.