Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
- World War II veteran honored with Purple Heart 70 years after turning it down
-Nature of Things
Little Climates and the First Forest
By John Weeks
John Weeks discusses the first widespread freeze of the year, and the gorgeous day that proceeded it. He also explains the significance of microclimates and their undetected presence nearly everywhere we turn.
Originally aired on October 26, 2001.