Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
More News From WRVO
Local Business Leader Reacts to Anheuser-Busch Takeover
By Jason Smith
Oswego, NY – A central New York business leader is confident that Belgian brewer InBev will keep Anheuser-Busch's Baldwinsville plant open after a $52 billion acquisition of the St.Louis-based brewer.
WRVO's Jason smith spoke with Irwin Davis, President of the Syracuse Metropolitan Development Association about the takeover.