Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
- World War II veteran honored with Purple Heart 70 years after turning it down
More News From WRVO
Local Business Leader Reacts to Anheuser-Busch Takeover
By Jason Smith
Oswego, NY – A central New York business leader is confident that Belgian brewer InBev will keep Anheuser-Busch's Baldwinsville plant open after a $52 billion acquisition of the St.Louis-based brewer.
WRVO's Jason smith spoke with Irwin Davis, President of the Syracuse Metropolitan Development Association about the takeover.