Most Active Stories
- Some billing relief for National Grid customers after bitter winter
- Cortland among counties to pull out of SAFE Act pilot program
- Wegmans takes a stance on genetically modified food
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- String of heroin overdoses stresses prevention drug training
More News From WRVO
Local Reaction to Truck Traffic Regulations
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – Skaneateles residents and others living in the Finger Lakes region will have to wait a little longer before large trucks will be directed to stay off state and local roads.
The State Department of Transportation says it will take about six months to implement new regulations the agency has just drafted.
One business official doesn't seem to mind, as long as actions is taken. WRVO's Chris Ulanowski spoke to Sue Dove, the Executive Director of the Skaneateles Chamber of Commerce.