Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
More News From WRVO
Local Reaction to Truck Traffic Regulations
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – Skaneateles residents and others living in the Finger Lakes region will have to wait a little longer before large trucks will be directed to stay off state and local roads.
The State Department of Transportation says it will take about six months to implement new regulations the agency has just drafted.
One business official doesn't seem to mind, as long as actions is taken. WRVO's Chris Ulanowski spoke to Sue Dove, the Executive Director of the Skaneateles Chamber of Commerce.