Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
More News From WRVO
Local Reaction to Truck Traffic Regulations
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – Skaneateles residents and others living in the Finger Lakes region will have to wait a little longer before large trucks will be directed to stay off state and local roads.
The State Department of Transportation says it will take about six months to implement new regulations the agency has just drafted.
One business official doesn't seem to mind, as long as actions is taken. WRVO's Chris Ulanowski spoke to Sue Dove, the Executive Director of the Skaneateles Chamber of Commerce.