Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
A Look At The Latin Grammy Nominees
Puerto Rican hip-hop duo Calle 13 broke records by getting 10 nominations. A flamenco singer was nominated for Best Tango. And earlier this year, the group in charge of the English language Grammys eliminated 31 categories, including Latin Jazz. Host Michel Martin speaks with Jasmine Garsd and Felix Contreras, the hosts of NPR Music's Alt-Latino podcast.