Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
- World War II veteran honored with Purple Heart 70 years after turning it down
A Look At The Latin Grammy Nominees
Puerto Rican hip-hop duo Calle 13 broke records by getting 10 nominations. A flamenco singer was nominated for Best Tango. And earlier this year, the group in charge of the English language Grammys eliminated 31 categories, including Latin Jazz. Host Michel Martin speaks with Jasmine Garsd and Felix Contreras, the hosts of NPR Music's Alt-Latino podcast.