Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Winter storm to bring heavy snow to the region Wednesday and Thursday
- School closings and delays for Wednesday
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
More News From WRVO
Malpractice Insurance Rates Frozen Again
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – Physicians practicing in New York have won a temporary break on medical malpractice insurance. Governor Paterson has signed legislation for a second year.
The policy-holder owned Medical Liability Mutual Insurance Company says the end result will be higher premium rates in the future. Listen to this interview.