Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Air Force plane found deep below Lake Ontario from 1952 crash
More News From WRVO
Malpractice Insurance Rates Frozen Again
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – Physicians practicing in New York have won a temporary break on medical malpractice insurance. Governor Paterson has signed legislation for a second year.
The policy-holder owned Medical Liability Mutual Insurance Company says the end result will be higher premium rates in the future. Listen to this interview.