Most Active Stories
- Some billing relief for National Grid customers after bitter winter
- Cortland among counties to pull out of SAFE Act pilot program
- Wegmans takes a stance on genetically modified food
- String of heroin overdoses stresses prevention drug training
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
More News From WRVO
Malpractice Insurance Rates Frozen Again
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – Physicians practicing in New York have won a temporary break on medical malpractice insurance. Governor Paterson has signed legislation for a second year.
The policy-holder owned Medical Liability Mutual Insurance Company says the end result will be higher premium rates in the future. Listen to this interview.