Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
More News From WRVO
Malpractice Insurance Rates Frozen Again
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – Physicians practicing in New York have won a temporary break on medical malpractice insurance. Governor Paterson has signed legislation for a second year.
The policy-holder owned Medical Liability Mutual Insurance Company says the end result will be higher premium rates in the future. Listen to this interview.