Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
Around the Nation
Manhattan Gets Its First Cupcake ATM
Originally published on Wed March 26, 2014 7:39 am
LINDA WERTHEIMER, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Linda Wertheimer.
Next week, cupcake lovers in New York can automat their addiction. Sprinkles Cupcakes is setting up Manhattan's first-ever cupcake ATM. The pink machine is next to the bakery, and will be restocked 24 hours a day with up to 20 flavors, including one for the canine cupcake lover. Assuming it's a pup with a credit card, Fido gets two mini-cupcakes sugar-free, with yogurt frosting.
It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.