Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
Many Patients Suffer Post-Prostate Cancer Surgery
Doctors often advise men facing surgery for prostate cancer that a full recovery is the norm. As many learn, it's not true. A recent study shows that among men who reported good sex lives before treatment, fewer than half said they were able to achieve normal erections two years after surgery.