Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
- Education historian lashes out against Common Core during Syracuse visit
Many Patients Suffer Post-Prostate Cancer Surgery
Doctors often advise men facing surgery for prostate cancer that a full recovery is the norm. As many learn, it's not true. A recent study shows that among men who reported good sex lives before treatment, fewer than half said they were able to achieve normal erections two years after surgery.