Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
Many Patients Suffer Post-Prostate Cancer Surgery
Doctors often advise men facing surgery for prostate cancer that a full recovery is the norm. As many learn, it's not true. A recent study shows that among men who reported good sex lives before treatment, fewer than half said they were able to achieve normal erections two years after surgery.