Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
- World War II veteran honored with Purple Heart 70 years after turning it down
More News From WRVO
Marist Polls Puts Pataki on Pedestal
By Elizabeth Christensen
Albany, NY –
A Marist College poll of likely voters shows Governor Pataki with a mammoth lead over Democrat Carl McCall and Independence Party candidate Thomas GOlisano.
Pataki leads McCall by at least 20 points.
The governor leads Golisano by 30 percentage points.
Still, Pataki says he won't rest on his laurels.
He continues to tour the state, talking with union leaders today.