Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
More News From WRVO
Marist Polls Puts Pataki on Pedestal
By Elizabeth Christensen
Albany, NY –
A Marist College poll of likely voters shows Governor Pataki with a mammoth lead over Democrat Carl McCall and Independence Party candidate Thomas GOlisano.
Pataki leads McCall by at least 20 points.
The governor leads Golisano by 30 percentage points.
Still, Pataki says he won't rest on his laurels.
He continues to tour the state, talking with union leaders today.