Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
More News From WRVO
Marist Polls Puts Pataki on Pedestal
By Elizabeth Christensen
Albany, NY –
A Marist College poll of likely voters shows Governor Pataki with a mammoth lead over Democrat Carl McCall and Independence Party candidate Thomas GOlisano.
Pataki leads McCall by at least 20 points.
The governor leads Golisano by 30 percentage points.
Still, Pataki says he won't rest on his laurels.
He continues to tour the state, talking with union leaders today.