Most Active Stories
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
For The Mazatec, Chocolate Not Just About Candy
The gooey goodness can be traced back hundreds of years to Mexico, where chocolate has been cherished by the indigenous Mazatec people. On Valentine's Day, host Michel Martin explores the history and spiritual significance of chocolate with mother and daughter duo, Natividad Estrada and Diana Xochitl Munn.