Most Active Stories
- Some billing relief for National Grid customers after bitter winter
- Cortland among counties to pull out of SAFE Act pilot program
- Wegmans takes a stance on genetically modified food
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
McCourt, MLB Reach Agreement To Sell Dodgers
Los Angeles Dodgers owner Frank McCourt and Major League Baseball have reached an agreement to put the team up for sale. While McCourt's ownership has been widely seen as a disaster for the club, it will still likely sell for nearly three times what he paid for it.