Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Winter storm to bring heavy snow to the region Wednesday and Thursday
- School closings and delays for Wednesday
- Oswego County nuclear plant shut down for the second time in less than a week
More News From WRVO
McHugh supports SCHIP
By Jasmyn Belcher
Oswego, New York – A National policy debate is taking place over a popular healthcare program for children.
Many Democrats and Republicans alike are pitted against President Bush over funding for the State Children's Healthcare Program or SCHIP.
Northern New York Congressman John McHugh is a supporter is SCHIP...as he explains to WRVO's Jasmyn Belcher.