Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
More News From WRVO
McHugh supports SCHIP
By Jasmyn Belcher
Oswego, New York – A National policy debate is taking place over a popular healthcare program for children.
Many Democrats and Republicans alike are pitted against President Bush over funding for the State Children's Healthcare Program or SCHIP.
Northern New York Congressman John McHugh is a supporter is SCHIP...as he explains to WRVO's Jasmyn Belcher.