Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
More News From WRVO
McHugh supports SCHIP
By Jasmyn Belcher
Oswego, New York – A National policy debate is taking place over a popular healthcare program for children.
Many Democrats and Republicans alike are pitted against President Bush over funding for the State Children's Healthcare Program or SCHIP.
Northern New York Congressman John McHugh is a supporter is SCHIP...as he explains to WRVO's Jasmyn Belcher.