Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
More News From WRVO
McHugh supports SCHIP
By Jasmyn Belcher
Oswego, New York – A National policy debate is taking place over a popular healthcare program for children.
Many Democrats and Republicans alike are pitted against President Bush over funding for the State Children's Healthcare Program or SCHIP.
Northern New York Congressman John McHugh is a supporter is SCHIP...as he explains to WRVO's Jasmyn Belcher.