Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
More News From WRVO
By Jasmyn Belcher
Oswego, New York – As the State Legislature gears up to return to session, a marijuana policy reform organization is stepping up efforts...urging state senators to pass a medical marijuana bill.
WRVO's Jasmyn Belcher spoke with the Director of Communications for the Marijuana Policy Project, Bruce Mirken.