Most Active Stories
- Syracuse Hancock International Airport is looking west for continued growth
- Very contagious respiratory virus affecting children expected to hit central New York soon
- Keeping cool: how to treat hot flashes
- Understanding brain tumors
- Contagious respiratory virus hits three children in central New York
Memorial Day is "a day to remember" those who served
Thousands of central New Yorkers lined streets to watch parades, visited memorials and waved American flags today to commemorate Memorial Day.
It's a day to remember those who served in the military and made the ultimate sacrifice.
Here are a few of the sights and sounds from the Memorial Day parade this morning in Fayetteville, N.Y.