Most Active Stories
- Fireman's Association says leave the pyrotechnics to the professionals
- Severe storms kill 3 people in Madison County, damage homes, cause power outages throughout region
- Update: Five tornadoes hit upstate New York Tuesday
- How the weather service decides if a tornado touched down
- Red to green: Syracuse working to upgrade traffic signal system
Michael Rebell on the Campbell Conversations
In New York, arguments over fairness in the funding of public education have been heated for a while. In the current age of austerity, the issue is even more complex—and pressing.
In this week’s Campbell Conversation, Michael Rebell, the executive director of Columbia University’s Campaign for Educational Equity, and a co-counsel in the state’s Campaign for Fiscal Equity case, discusses educational equity—and all that it requires from the educational and social welfare systems.
Is the right to a solid education for all our citizens still an achievable goal?
At what cost?
Politics and Government
More News From WRVO